| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dahlonega, Ga in August is fairly hot at 23.6 °C (74.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.3 °C (84.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly dry. Some 127.8mm (5in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:54 long and the longest day is 13:51 long with an average length of 13:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Dahlonega, Ga August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Dahlonega, Ga, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Dahlonega, Ga:
- Newport, Tn, Usa - 186.1 kms (115.6 miles) NNE
- Knoxville, Tn, Usa - 142.8 kms (88.7 miles) N
- Asheville, North Carolina, Usa - 164.7 kms (102.3 miles) NE
- Hendersonvillene, Nc, Usa - 188.6 kms (117.2 miles) ENE
- Anderson, Sc, Usa - 103.9 kms (64.6 miles) ENE
- Santuck, Sc, Usa - 188.6 kms (117.2 miles) ENE
- Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa - 166.7 kms (103.6 miles) ENE
- Walhalla, Sc, Usa - 88.1 kms (54.7 miles) ENE
- Greenwood, Sc, Usa - 171.5 kms (106.6 miles) ESE
- Athens, Ga, Usa - 89.3 kms (55.5 miles) SE